Las Vegas Rôle Play Index du Forum
Las Vegas Rôle Play
Las Vegas Rôle Play

Las Vegas Rôle Play Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Have people seen this article on the FBI using OnStar or sim ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Las Vegas Rôle Play Index du Forum -> Factions -> F.B.I
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin
Prénom IG: drthdtyhj

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Have people seen this article on the FBI using OnStar or sim Répondre en citant

Hi,

The 9th Circuit ruled that the FBI cannot use OnStar or similar systems to surveil people in their cars by surreptiously activating the system and listening in. They can still do so in every other circuit, and they have apparently done so in the 9th circuit in the past. If they've done it there they've likely done it elsewhere. 
This goes beyond wire-tapping as it is not listening in to an ongoing conversation using communications systems, but turning on the system to listen to otherwise private discussions in a car where you would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. 
The court's reasoning is what concerns me of course. As Sobel of EPIC noted the grounds were not provacy, but interuption of service or potential interuption !!! Privacy is increasingly violated in the US It's pretty amazing to me. What's more amazing is the mainstream press ignores these issues. (CNet is not mainstream no matter how much they'd like to be.) 
Also, if it is acceptable (and it is elsewhere that the 9th Circuit) in these cars, which apparently uses cellular technology, it is almost certainly acceptable or possible using any cellular technology. 
Thoughts?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=607899
Business Ad Campaign 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Las Vegas Rôle Play Index du Forum -> Factions -> F.B.I Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006