Las Vegas Rôle Play Index du Forum
Las Vegas Rôle Play
Las Vegas Rôle Play

Las Vegas Rôle Play Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Active Duty Military Bereavement Leave? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Las Vegas Rôle Play Index du Forum -> Factions -> Militaire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin
Prénom IG: drthdtyhj

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 08:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Active Duty Military Bereavement Leave? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm seeking input from those familiar with the military's family bereavement leave policies? USAF specifically, commissioned.
My grandmother passed away (not suddenly, but of course, these things are never planned), and my brother does not expect to be able to get leave for the funeral from exercises he is supposed to help direct.
He is not deployed, but at his permanent station in the US, in a non-combat assignment (AF Material Command).
He often seems uncertain about personnel management-type issues, leading to him having missed other family events in the past due to what I suppose might be reluctance to be perceived as dumping his duties on others on short notice. While I know military life has its challenges, I'm a little incredulous that he would be stuck missing yet another funeral.
So I'm trying to find out helpful information to pass along to him to encourage him to try to make this work out. That includes typical policies for bereavement leave, if anyone should be in the loop on requests for leave beyond his CO, the sorts of situations under which it is likely to be denied, or personal experiences of service members trying to get leave to attend an extended family member funeral.
Also, Is there any chance of a CO viewing even a request for leave due to a death in the family negatively?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=234552
Mobile Teaser Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 08:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Las Vegas Rôle Play Index du Forum -> Factions -> Militaire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006